top of page
Mon, Mar 27|
New volunteer information session
Join our team for 2023 and learn more about how to get engaged in the garden!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 27, 7:00 PM – Mar 28, 8:00 PM
About The Event
Interested in joining the Dallington Pollinator Community Garden? Join us for a one hour information session for new volunteers.
Note that we are not an allotment garden - so we all work on the same garden and share the harvest.
Top five reasons to join the garden:
- Get some veggies to enjoy throughout the season!
- Build your sense of community.
- Great for beginners to learn and experts to teach others
- Participate in fun events
- Have a positive environment impact and be part of the local food movement
What you will learn?
- Expectations for volunteers
- Learn when we meet and how we communicate
- Impact of the garden
bottom of page